Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Frozen Yogurt

Do you like frozen yogurt? I do. I really like it because I don't feel guilty when I eat it. (Well, unless I add like two cups of peanut butter cups as a topping.) But seriously frozen yogurt is a deceptive dessert because it contains probiotics, calcium, vitamins, and depending on where you go, real fruit or other flavors. The best part: it's not as fattening as ice cream and it still taste like it should be! So I pitched it to my editor as a story, and she let me write up some reviews about local frozen yogurt places here in St. George, Utah.

What's your favorite place to go for a sweet treat? Do you like frozen yogurt or ice cream?


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely! I really like your make-up reviews and super cute clothes! Thanks for checking out my little blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both, but I don't like toppings on yogurt, and I do like them on ice cream. Why? I don't know, lol, but that's just how it is for me. :)

    I'm following you from the Friday Chaos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny! I don't really like toppings on my ice cream, but I love it on yogurt. Total opposite. Thanks for following!

      Delete